Have you set up your social media account with your business? You know whatever the business type, small and big, are targeting social media platforms as an integrate part of connecting with their readers or visitors. You need to actively post and create content on social media and also need to know a clear idea on how this content is being received by your followers and will work well enough to promote your business or brand.
By the way, you know our web-based social networking site is not limited to only one site. For example, many have a profile on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn and much more. Along these lines, it gets to be distinctly hard to handle that numerous online networking accounts. This is the reason you need a far-reaching online networking tool allows its customers the ability to promote their brand through social channels, for example, Hootsuite. Let’s check out some alternative tools of Hootsuite that you should explore.
Social Booster is one of Hootsuite’s nearest rivals and a complete social media management platform and marketing solution. If you find it difficult to monitor the progress and drive more activity to your multiple social media accounts, then Social Booster the highly popular social media management (SMM) tools could be the best one for you. It can fulfill all your SMM requirements for maximizing buzz & awareness and promotes engagement & share on your individual social media profiles or business pages.
Social Booster’s Features
- It allows you to manage Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and so on.
- This one is best for any size business.
- They are providing 24×7 customer support, which makes it a must-have tool.
- You get 500 free followers for your Twitter profile.
- It gives you the opportunity to ads manager, advanced analytics and more with several of its plans.
Another alternative to Hootsuite is Buffer, which dashboard offers an extremely smooth and easy-to-use interface whether you are at home or the office. You can smartly start adding your content in the form of videos, photos, news, articles and schedule your content across a wide range of social media sites. Buffer is used as a type of virtual queue that you can fill with content and stagger your posts throughout the week. It’s also offer you browser extensions (for Google Chrome) and mobile apps.
Features of Buffer
- It allows to manage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more.
- You do not need to individually schedule your posts and you can still submit them to your social media profiles or pages.
- Buffer helps you to make your own images (using Pablo) and also maintain the perfect size and format for the various social media sites.
- It provides RSS feed integration with all its plans.
If you’re searching for a cleaner dashboard and some additional analytics to scale your social media marketing, Sprout Social might be right one for you. Sprout Social not only helps you to draft, schedule, queue, and post messages in the social realm, but it also allows you track and join conversations and remain engaged with your audience. It provides a single stream inbox designed to ensure that there is no real-time message.
- It allows 30-day free trial.
- It allows you to manage Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn and so on.
- In-depth analytics connected with Google Analytics
- Brand monitoring
- You can use the highly effective social CRM tools and report capabilities at no additional cost
Agorapulse allows businesses to effortlessly manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and so on. Another best alternative social media scheduling tool and help you to manage all your social media posts or messages from one place. It also provides you with social media inbox system, which is similar to an email inbox and an advanced queuing option. You can also run a quiz, sweepstakes, contests and much more.
- It allows you to manage Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and so on.
- The analytics reports are very easy to understand due to the use of great graphics and helps to track shares and mentions on Facebook. Customize search on Twitter based on keywords.
- One dashboard for all channels and never miss a tweet or comment or message.
- Publish at once to all networks and gives you the ability to categorize your audience automatically.
- It provides you a favor to arrange promotions, campaigns, and contests that may lead to improved engagement.
SocialOomph, another alternative to HootSuite, was focused on increasing productivity solutions through the effective management of Twitter. This Canadian-based web app started looking at improving the overall productivity of different social media sites and changed its name to SocialOomph. By the way, it was previously known as TweetLater.com. In 2009 SocialOomph expanded into other networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, RSS feeds, blogs, Plurk, and App.net.
- Auto-responder function in SocialOomph sets it apart from Hootsuite.
- It allows you to manage LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest Tumblr, blogs, RSS feeds, Plurk and App.net.
- You can even manage unlimited accounts in the free version as well.
- You can schedule and publish blog posts from unlimited blogs.
- Advanced DM management helps you stay clear of spam.
- Provides a WYSIWYG editor for in software editing.
If you have used or are currently using any of the above-listed social media management tools, don’t forget to share your valuable experiences in the comments section below.